V-1 DISPENSING CONTROL
US Patent 6,100,518
The V-1 dispensing control is suitable for use
on a wide variety of dispensing equipment, including hot or cold
beverage, soup, condiments, and other food and non-food products.
The only action required from the user is to position the
container in front of the control. The V-1 control recognizes
when a legitimate container is in place, measures it's height by
means of an optical system, and dispenses the pre-programmed
amount of product based on the recognized height.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Measures the height of any cup or
container over a continuous range. Not limited to just
three or four sizes as in existing controls.
- Not affected by color or graphics.
- Microprocessor controlled and easily
modified for different applications.
- Pre-programmed portions eliminate the need
for timer adjustments.
- Resistant to false triggering, and can be
cleaned without shutting off.
- No moving parts, for high reliability.
- Stand-alone operation or communication
options for automated applications.
- Self-contained unit easily retrofits onto
virtually any existing dispenser or beverage tower.
CURRENT PROTOTYPE SPECIFICATIONS
- Measurement range: 3" (absolute
height depends on mounting position)
- Measurement resolution: < .025" (127
- Number of unique cup heights recognized:
- Operating voltage: 24 VAC. Can use an
existing beverage transformer if desired.
All specifications are preliminary and subject
For more information, contact B. MILLER